never "finish" when i fool around with my boyfriend?

so we fool around. not sex. but basically everything else. i can only get an orgasm when i am by myself with a vibe. never with him. it seems like he doesn't know what he's doing. is something wrong with me? am i desensitized from using the vibrator? it's really hard to have an orgasm without it.

You have to show him what you want. We aren't born knowing these things. When my wife and I were dating, I asked her how. She showed me and has been having orgasms ever since! She also has a vibe and can orgasm faster with it, but regular stuff still works.

There's nothing "wrong" with you.

It's just difficult for some women.

My guess is that you're not doing it right. I can't tell you what you're doing wrong, so I guess you should just keep trying?

You could ask google. Google knows everything.

You just need to communicate with him what it is that you want him to do. He can't do it right if he doesn't know what you want him to do.

You also might want to do a bit of research on the subject.

Tell him what he's doing wrong and show him how to make you