There's this girl...?

This is a crazy situation but i need some help

I dated this girl about a year ago and we had to break up just for a list of reasons... It was a mutual break up and we tried to stay friends, but it was WAY to hard for both of us to do so because we both knew we were the perfect couple and we couldn't just be friends, so we kinda went our separate ways and dated other people. I kept comparing every girl i dated to this girl and it kinda ruined every relationship. It seemed like all of them were awkward, like it was wrong for me to be with them.

So I started talking to her like a couple weeks ago and I told her about the situation and she said that it was the same way for her. We can keep off of each other's minds. She told me that right now she is staying single for now because she doesn't want to be hurt by anymore guys. I asked her if she wanted to try being friends again, and she said "That would literally be the best thing ever!"... So we hung out a couple days ago at the lake, as friends... I don't want to ruin anything between us because I really want to be in her life. Even if it means just being her friend. All I want to do is see her happy, even if i'm miserable, I just want this girl to be happy. After about 10 months of not dating her, I can honestly say that I still love her, just because how perfect we are for each other.

So here's my question: Should I buy Eminem's new cd?

Favorite Answer

No, instead kill yourself.

-Kira

haha wow im glad i looked at the end before i read those paragrghs cuz i hate reading...but honestly theres only two actually good songs on it and those songs are almost famous and love the way you lie. every1 told me it wa beastie and all that so i bout it and now i regret buying it wen i cud of just got those two songs on itunes or sumthin

lol my dads yahoo account , ftwwwwww

-thedeadhavecome

Are you serios I just wasted all my time reading this?!?!?!?!? BAHAHAHAHA you think you're so funny don't you ;) And sure why not.