Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

SURVEY: What perfume/cologne do you wear?

I wear Miss Dior Cherie, Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, & Nina by Nina Ricci <---- my faves they smell so good!!!

Update:

Light Blue is actually a unisex fragrance. But hey that's cool! lol

Update 2:

It's okay Charlie Unicorn, yeah I know both guys and girls that wear it. It's the same exact bottle for guys & girls. It's marketed to both genders also. :D Anyways I loveeee the smell

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Light Blue for Men.

edit- XD I'm a retard... I just imagned it said for men. lol. But it did come with light blue aftershave...

Source(s): It smells AMAZING. Oh hey! you were it too! neat. I thought it was only for women, but it was for men too, actually it's just stronger that's about it.
  • 4 years ago

Old Guy Stink Cologne

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch

Although, I wear Jake by Hollister to work. 1 because it goes well with the store smell and 2 because I just keep in it my car and use it like an air freshner lol

Oh I forgot that I sometimes wear Kenneth Cole Reaction or Acqua Di Gio by Armani when I get tired of smelling Fierce

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Aqua Velva Original Sport

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I wear Eau de Parfum 2 by Gucci, Innocent by Thierry Mugler, Envy by Gucci (unfortunately this was discontinued), Casmir by Chopard and when is really, really hot Aquasenses. The perfumes are in the order of preference.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Swiss Army

• 9 years ago

Pleasures and Coco Chanel,

• 9 years ago

I wear the "Obsession" perfume by Calvin Klein.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

miss dior fartie

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

My own mix

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.