Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

SURVEY: What perfume/cologne do you wear?

I wear Miss Dior Cherie, Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, & Nina by Nina Ricci <---- my faves they smell so good!!!

Light Blue is actually a unisex fragrance. But hey that's cool! lol

It's okay Charlie Unicorn, yeah I know both guys and girls that wear it. It's the same exact bottle for guys & girls. It's marketed to both genders also. :D Anyways I loveeee the smell

Best Answer

Light Blue for Men.

edit- XD I'm a retard... I just imagned it said for men. lol. But it did come with light blue aftershave...

Source(s): It smells AMAZING. Oh hey! you were it too! neat. I thought it was only for women, but it was for men too, actually it's just stronger that's about it.

Old Guy Stink Cologne

Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch

Although, I wear Jake by Hollister to work. 1 because it goes well with the store smell and 2 because I just keep in it my car and use it like an air freshner lol

Oh I forgot that I sometimes wear Kenneth Cole Reaction or Acqua Di Gio by Armani when I get tired of smelling Fierce

Aqua Velva Original Sport

I wear Eau de Parfum 2 by Gucci, Innocent by Thierry Mugler, Envy by Gucci (unfortunately this was discontinued), Casmir by Chopard and when is really, really hot Aquasenses. The perfumes are in the order of preference.

Swiss Army

Pleasures and Coco Chanel,

I wear the "Obsession" perfume by Calvin Klein.

miss dior fartie

• Jesere

My own mix