best and worst places to live in england.?

what do you think at the best and worst places to live in england? x

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Best - Depends where you like, personally I'd like to live on the coast in Devon somewhere or a cute town like Warwick. I'd hate to live in a place that was completely inaccessable really, such as a small village. Then again, some people might love to live by the city, for the variety.

Worst - Major cities, I live not far from Birmingham and going into Birmingham and the city itself, it's horrible. It's too dirty, too many people and aside from the diverse shopping it's not that great.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on your tastes and needs. For me best are London, Surrey and Ludlow (Shropshire)

or Wendover (Buckinghamshire)

Worst are most of the other big cities and in particular Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Leeds and Glasgow.

Marvellous as London is I'd avoid the following areas in London: Peckham, Kentish Town, Tottenham, Stoke Newington and all of east London

• RR
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's a matter of taste. I used to live and work in London. I loved it. However, now I'm older, I live in the country and would hate to live in any large city again.

For me any rural county is nice. The worst place I have visited is Slough.

• 1 decade ago

I live is Scotland so to me all if it the worst place but if I had to move to England and money was no problem then I would choose Kent.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the worst places regularly in the surveys come out as Tower Hamlets in London, hull and Salford

in the UK Edinburgh comes out top - in England alone - Buckinghamshire usually comes top

• 1 decade ago

I would say the worst would be London and Birmingham, as they both have some of the most deprived neighbourhoods in the whole of the UK and Europe, they both have some of the most deprived neighbourhoods, and both London and Birmingham have major urban inner city street gang problems, such as shootings and stabbings, and they both have high crime aswell.

Source(s): Vote my answer as the best answer thank you.
  • 1 decade ago

Avoid Birmingham in entirety

• Bognor Regis truly is the anus of England. To be avoided at all costs.

• 1 decade ago

Dan is right about Birmingham, but it's not in entirety; it's in the Midlands.

• 1 decade ago

near the coasts thats where the whales attack from

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.