Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How is apple going to fix the reception problems for the iphone 4?

would you recommend the iphone 4?

Favorite Answer

Apple isn't going to fix the reception problems. There are no reception problems. All phones react the same way when the antenna is covered.

http://www.apple.com/antenna

Also, none of the iPhones being sold in any other country have this problem, yet they're physically identical to American phones.

I certainly do recommend the iPhone 4. I waited 6 hours for it and I am really happy with it. I love the graphics, the folders, voice control, its size and shape, in all, it is a great tool!!!!!

Do I like the problem with the antenna? Nooooooo wayyy!!!! Some days is better than others. I have an old case from my previous iPhone 3G and the reception improves a lot when I put it on. I am waiting for my iPhone case that Apple will "give" me. (After all, I paid $300 I think I deserve a "free" case)

I made a video with my iPhone today and it came out fantastic!!!!

The iPhone is not only a phone. Go try one at AT&T and you will love it too!!!!!

Apple is giving out a free case for anyone who bought an iPhone 4. They will probably fix the antenna issue in a new iPhone 4.

Yes. Apple is giving out the bumper cover free for iPhone 4 which helps the problem 100% wasn't even that big of a deal the media just made it a big riot all smart phones do that!!