Steve
Steve asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 1 decade ago

Recipe for Pumpkin Juice?

Does anyone have a recipe for Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice? I'm looking for a recipe like what they make in Universal's Islands of Adventure Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Thanks for your help Jainey, but I'm looking for one like is served in the theme park. I think that recipe is from Rosemerta. She's got lots of Harry Potter recipes but none of them are similar to the theme park's stuff. I don't think her goal is to recreate WWOHP recipes but to make up her own based on the movies/books.

From the ingredients on the back of the bottle I know it has pumpkin puree, apple juice and pear juice - please don't bother posting any recipe without those ingredients.

Taylor's looks closer but it's still missing pear juice so I know it's not that close.

Hmmm, the partythroughtheparks recipe looks like it's got all the right ingredients - I'll have to try it!

Thanks Gabriel

Favorite Answer

This one's got the ingredients you're looking for. They say they've tasted it back-to-back with the pumpkin juice from the park and it's almost the same. Plus they've got cocktails made with it once you make it!

1

Source(s): Perfect Paleo Recipes Guide - http://paleocookbook.raiwi.com/?lETL

Recipe #1

This is probably the most simple recipe for pumpkin juice around.

Ingredients:

5 cups apple juice

1 cup pumpkin puree

2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice

Directions:

1) Combine all in a large pitcher and stir well

2) Let it sit for an hour in the refrigerator

3) Strain it (if too thick)

4) Chill or serve iced

2 cups of pumpkin, chopped into chunks

2 cups of apple juice

1/2 cup of pineapple juice

1 teaspoon of honey

Ground cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg or allspice

Directions:

1) Juice the pumpkin pieces

2) Pour the pumpkin juice, apple juice, and pineapple juice into a blender

3) Add the honey to the juices and blend

4) Add your spices (to taste)

5) Chill or serve iced