Steve
Lv 6
Steve asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 1 decade ago

Recipe for Pumpkin Juice?

Does anyone have a recipe for Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice? I'm looking for a recipe like what they make in Universal's Islands of Adventure Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Update:

Thanks for your help Jainey, but I'm looking for one like is served in the theme park. I think that recipe is from Rosemerta. She's got lots of Harry Potter recipes but none of them are similar to the theme park's stuff. I don't think her goal is to recreate WWOHP recipes but to make up her own based on the movies/books.

From the ingredients on the back of the bottle I know it has pumpkin puree, apple juice and pear juice - please don't bother posting any recipe without those ingredients.

Taylor's looks closer but it's still missing pear juice so I know it's not that close.

Update 2:

Hmmm, the partythroughtheparks recipe looks like it's got all the right ingredients - I'll have to try it!

Thanks Gabriel

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This one's got the ingredients you're looking for. They say they've tasted it back-to-back with the pumpkin juice from the park and it's almost the same. Plus they've got cocktails made with it once you make it!

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Perfect Paleo Recipes Guide - http://paleocookbook.raiwi.com/?lETL
  • 1 decade ago

Recipe #1

This is probably the most simple recipe for pumpkin juice around.

Ingredients:

5 cups apple juice

1 cup pumpkin puree

2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice

Directions:

1) Combine all in a large pitcher and stir well

2) Let it sit for an hour in the refrigerator

3) Strain it (if too thick)

4) Chill or serve iced

• 1 decade ago

2 cups of pumpkin, chopped into chunks

2 cups of apple juice

1/2 cup of pineapple juice

1 teaspoon of honey

Ground cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg or allspice

Directions:

1) Juice the pumpkin pieces

2) Pour the pumpkin juice, apple juice, and pineapple juice into a blender

3) Add the honey to the juices and blend

4) Add your spices (to taste)

5) Chill or serve iced

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.