IF I marry someone in another country?

Will it effect me getting alimony? Could it be hidden as I need the help through school?

My X cheated on me after I raised the kids for 7 years, my INTERNSHIP + CLASS = 60 hours week! AFTER that I have to do the actual work from the class (the research) at night! so 60 hours plus working on research at night.. when do you expect me to be working?

THEN I have to have time to actually spend with my children... When am I supposed to give them any time with their parent???????? I trusted this person and left school for them years ago.. People like you, that see the world in black and white are what make the world a really xxxxx place.

Love how I quit school for someone that says they want someone to raise their kids, they go screw someone and I am left uneducated, try and get my education to better the life of my kids, and I'm the bad person.

Favorite Answer

You need help through school GET A JOB. Like everyone else does. Work and pay your own way.

Alimony is for losers. Wake up sap.

Alimony stops when you get married. Stop trying to live off someone else, have some pride.