Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我將這段內容中文翻英文嗎?20點

可以幫我翻譯這段內容嗎?

昨天非常熱我因為心情不好去海邊透透氣,雖然岸邊花兒很美,可是太陽實在太大了,令我心情更加浮躁,所以我決定回家。

在回家的路上我買了一份冰淇淋和西瓜,一回到家我吹著電風扇吃冰淇淋和西瓜,實在是太舒服了,吃完我就躺下來休息,所有的壞心情都不見了。當我睡到正熟時,肚子痛了起來,我到了廁所就開始拉肚子,拉到我的壞心情又來了,真是令人可喜又可悲的一天啊!

我不要奇摩翻譯喔

謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Yesterday was so hot, because my mood was not good so i go to the seashore to relax, although the flower was very beautiful, but the sun was too big, made my mood be more impetuous,so I decided to go home.

In the way home I have bought an ice cream and the watermelon, as soon as gets the home I to blow the electric fan to eat the ice cream and the watermelon,it was really comfortable, after finished eating , I lay down to rest, all the bad moods disappeared. When I was in deep sleep,my stomach started to hurt,I started to have diarrhea as i went to restroom, mine bad mood have come again,it is really encouraging pitiful one day!

Source(s): 自己

It was very hot yesterday, I went to beach because I am unhappy , even though the flower are beatiful at the shore , but the sun was too big , it made me Impetuous , so I decision to go home .

在回家的路上我買了一份冰淇淋和西瓜,一回到家我吹著電風扇吃冰淇淋和西瓜,實在是太舒服了,吃完我就躺下來休息,所有的壞心情都不見了。

On my home way , I bought an icecream and a watermelon , at home , I blows the electric fan and, ate an icecream and a watermelon , it is comfortable , after my eating I lie down to rest , every bad mood were all vanishing .

當我睡到正熟時,肚子痛了起來,我到了廁所就開始拉肚子,拉到我的壞心情又來了,真是令人可喜又可悲的一天啊!

When I slept just ripe , I was stomachache , when I in the restroom , I suffer from diarrhea , it made my bad mood coming, I think today is happy and sad day.

Source(s): 我自己

Yesterday was very hot because of a bad mood I go to the beach get some fresh air, beautiful flowers, though the shore, but the sun is too great, and I am even more impetuous, so I decided to go home.

On the way home I bought an ice cream and watermelon, a home I eat ice cream and watermelon fan blowing, it is so comfortable, I will lie down to rest after eating all the bad feelings have disappeared. When I sleep is cooked, the stomach pain up, I started having diarrhea to a toilet, pulled my bad mood again, indeed a welcome and tragic day ah!'

希望有幫助到你!!

Source(s): google

On the way home I bought an ice cream and watermelon, a home I eat ice cream and watermelon fan blowing, it is so comfortable, I will lie down to rest after eating all the bad feelings have disappeared. When I sleep is cooked, the stomach pain up, I started having diarrhea to a toilet, pulled my bad mood again, indeed a welcome and tragic day ah!