Does anyone know where to get a Mac version of the Killing Floor Unreal Tournament mod?

I've been looking everywhere for a Mac version of the mod "Killing Floor" for Unreal Tournament 2004. I have the native version of UT2004 for Mac, but I can't find a version of the mod that runs with the Mac version of the game. Anyone know?

And I am talking about the UT mod, not the game Killing Floor by Tripwire. That costs money, which is why i'm trying to find this free mod instead...

Favorite Answer

its right here: http://web.me.com/applecrypt/AppleCrypt/mods/Entri...

took me forever to find it, because this site is actually not regulated by the creator anymore. you need to make an ign fileplanet account but they're free. also tell everyone who asks for this mod, because i think its crazy that steam is trying to sell this mod as a standalone game.

as for installation, its tedious but you just have to drag the contents of folders like 'system' 'static meshes' etc into their corresponding 'show package contents' folders. make sure you put the .ini file thats loose into the system folder as well.

if you have any trouble, email me jackebob@gmail.com

nah dude killing floor is free and add me on steam |SGC|J|bruno ill try to see if i can play with u