Are you going to raise your kids vegetarian/vegan?

I've been a vegetarian for 2 years and I honestly wish that I was raised vegan or vegetarian. I plan to go vegan when I'm 18 so by the time I have kids I'll have been a vegan for quite a while. But I guess it all depends on my husband. If he eats meat, then I'll probably raise my kids vegetarian (if... show more I've been a vegetarian for 2 years and I honestly wish that I was raised vegan or vegetarian. I plan to go vegan when I'm 18 so by the time I have kids I'll have been a vegan for quite a while. But I guess it all depends on my husband. If he eats meat, then I'll probably raise my kids vegetarian (if he agrees) and then when they're older allow them to chose if they want to be vegan, vegetarian, or omnivore. If he's vegetarian or vegan then we'll probably raise them vegetarian or vegan.
What about you?
Update: I agree, Bob is just rambling on and on. Maybe God intend on having us eat animals, but I guarentee He didn't plan on us growing cattle the way we do (drugging them so they grow like crazy and then slaughtering them).