Really Easy Points! Names and Last Names?

I need names for the following characters: (Give a Name and Last Name)--- a 14 year old girl. She is a shy girl who is very secretive. She wants to be loved but isn't brave enough. (Give a Name and Last Name)--- a 8 year old girl. She is wild and crazy. She enjoys annoying her siblings and always speaks... show more I need names for the following characters:

(Give a Name and Last Name)--- a 14 year old girl. She is a shy girl who is very secretive. She wants to be loved but isn't brave enough.

(Give a Name and Last Name)--- a 8 year old girl. She is wild and crazy. She enjoys annoying her siblings and always speaks her mind.

(Give a Name and Last Name)--- a 10 year old boy. He is a trouble maker. He and his sister(above) get in a lot of trouble and blame their older sister for everything(top).

(Give a Name and Last Name)--- a 14 year old. He is very handsome and chased after by all the junior high girls. The girl at the top of the list has a huge crush on him.

(Give a Name and Last Name)--- a 14 year old. She is pretty and wants to have the boy(above) all to herself. She is mean to the shy girl(top).

Thanks guys! Please give me some names! The first three characters are all siblings!