Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

what makes Taylor Lautner so hot?

omg i Absolutely love taylor lautner! he is like the hottest person on earth, but what actually makes him so hot?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm also a huge Taylor Lautner fan. http://www.taylorlautnerupdate.com is a Taylor Lautner fanisite updated 24/7 with the latest Taylor news, pictures, videos & more. I really love this fansite! In my opinion its the best Taylor site out there. I hope you check it out and like it :)

I think Taylor has a great personality. He is always smiling and joking around...yet he's calm and sweet. I think he has great hair too...and amazing eyes. I just love him ;)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I'm not really sure - I don't think there is anything all that stand out about him. He is probably hot because shows like Entertainment Tonight and Inside Edition say he is.

• 10 years ago

his six pack i guess

he is freaking hot

but i totally disagree in "he is like the hottest person on earth", i mean there are so many hotter guys out there

• 10 years ago

The only hot thing on him is his body!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

nothing makes him hot. his nose is too far up his face, and his eyes look frigin weird. not to mention that high pitched girly voice.

• 10 years ago

His body, smile, teeth, hair, and FACE.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You can look up his name on urbandictionary.com and it it has people that said stuff about him.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

His abs and his hair

Source(s): My Girlfriend -_-
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

his body!! and what he says about girls in interviews is really sweet!

• 10 years ago

all of his delicious muscles. and his hair. i saw him the other day in person! yummy:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.