Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

what makes Taylor Lautner so hot?

omg i Absolutely love taylor lautner! he is like the hottest person on earth, but what actually makes him so hot?

Favorite Answer

I'm also a huge Taylor Lautner fan. http://www.taylorlautnerupdate.com is a Taylor Lautner fanisite updated 24/7 with the latest Taylor news, pictures, videos & more. I really love this fansite! In my opinion its the best Taylor site out there. I hope you check it out and like it :)

I think Taylor has a great personality. He is always smiling and joking around...yet he's calm and sweet. I think he has great hair too...and amazing eyes. I just love him ;)

I'm not really sure - I don't think there is anything all that stand out about him. He is probably hot because shows like Entertainment Tonight and Inside Edition say he is.

his six pack i guess

he is freaking hot

but i totally disagree in "he is like the hottest person on earth", i mean there are so many hotter guys out there

The only hot thing on him is his body!

nothing makes him hot. his nose is too far up his face, and his eyes look frigin weird. not to mention that high pitched girly voice.

His body, smile, teeth, hair, and FACE.

You can look up his name on urbandictionary.com and it it has people that said stuff about him.

His abs and his hair

Source(s): My Girlfriend -_-

his body!! and what he says about girls in interviews is really sweet!

all of his delicious muscles. and his hair. i saw him the other day in person! yummy:)