Well FIFA released its Post-tournament team ranking for the 2010 FIFA World Cup (no not the FIFA rankings)?

These are the ranking FIFA gave for the tourney, what do you think? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_fifa_world_cup Shortly after the final, FIFA issued a final ranking of every team in the tournament. The ranking was based on progress in the competition, overall results and quality of the opposition. 1. ... show more These are the ranking FIFA gave for the tourney, what do you think?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_fifa_w...

Shortly after the final, FIFA issued a final ranking of every team in the tournament. The ranking was based on progress in the competition, overall results and quality of the opposition.

1. Spain: I think this may be the first time where the favorites actually won the WC lol

2. Netherlands: They did good. I imagined they were a contendor and they did not fail to contend.

3. Germany: they were as usual an overachieving team this tourney

4. Uruguay: I knew they were under-rated, but I didn't think they would get that far.

5. Argentina: Didn't expect them to do that good under Maradona pre-tourney tbh, since we barely qualified lol.

6. Brazil: expected more from them, but QFs is still a good result.

7. Ghana: I'm glad an African team got this far, I was worried they would all go down in the group stages.

8. Paraguay: Proving that South America is more than just Argentina and Brazil:)

9. Japan: I have high hopes for Asian teams.

10. Chile: Put up a great display against Spain, even tho they lost to them, but managed to tie it up while being 1 man down. Not so great against Brasil tho.

11. Portugal: Another good display, didn't reach the semis this time, but went down to the eventual champs.

12. United States: A good display by the US, set with lots of drama and controversy.

13. England: Thought they were contendors, but apparantly not. Not as dismal as some European powers, but still not that good.

14. Mexico: Not all that inspiring, but they did put up a good match against France.

15. Korea Republic: Another Asian potential power.

16. Slovakia: A big suprise in the group of 16!

17. Côte d'Ivoire: had tough competition.

18. Slovenia: What I expected I guess. Provided the one win for England:P

19. Switzerland: Good defensive footie against Spain, but then they fell apart.

20. South Africa: First time a host gets droped in the group stages, but not a big footie power. They were good hosts.

21. Australia: Not inspiring like they were in 2006.

22. New Zealand: inspiring, did more than expected of them.

23. Serbia: Beat Germany, but then went out in a whisper.

24. Denmark: I think I missed all of their matches lol.

25. Greece: pretty dismal for the 2004 Euro champs.

26. Italy: Very poor. My heart went out to them as my 2nd fav team, but they deserved what they got.

27. Nigeria: Dismal

28. Algeria: Didn't expect much from them tbh.

29. France: Worst display for a European power since..well...their 2002 display:P

30. Honduras: Hey they got a point against the only team that beat Spain. Didn't expect much tbh.

31. Cameroon: Horrible dissapointment

32. Korea DPR: everyone thought they would get last place....and they got last place....no suprise at all.