Gee asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Madonna or Lady GaGa?

who's better? and do you think Lady GaGa is trying to be like Madonna?

I personally loved Madonna when I was growing up! and still do!!!! her lyrics are good and I just love her!

Favorite Answer

Madonna is the Queen of Pop. She has a lot of hit songs. I like some of her songs if not all of them. Shes a huge icon and pop music legend. I like some of Lady Gaga songs as well. Shes really talented and has made such a huge impact on pop music in the past year. Lady Gaga has become a huge international pop sensation. She reminds me of Madonna.

Both have good songs, but I'm actually going to give it to Gaga. I prefer her as a person - Madonna comes across as a cold individual, and she pretty much slept her way to the top:

Dan Gilroy

Stephen Bray

Mark Kamins

John "Jellybean" Benitez

Sean Penn

Warren Beatty

All men that Madonna slept with at the start of her career to "make it". On top of that, Madonna cannot dance, nor sing. It just so happens that she had attitude and catchy songs.

Definitely GAGA.. yes madonna was there first but come on, who is stronger vocally?! Lady gaga is just so much better in many ways.. maybe madonna did inspire her a little from her childhood but Madonna has a mediocre voice, I bet if no one knew her and she went on American Idol now, Simon Cowell would say exactly the same thing! Madonna is nothing special

Madonna, definitely! She is one of my idols, and along with Suzi Quatro was one of the first major female musicians to push the sexual boundaries for how women could express themselves on stage. Lady Gaga, whilst she has written some good songs, largely compromised herself in order to become famous. Especially when you look at the live videos of her in 2006 when she was a small grunge rock keyboard player and sold out to becoming an electro pop diva in order to get a hit.

But if you REALLY want to see female rock music pushed to the limit, then look no further than UK girl heavy metal band Rockbitch. Now THESE women were the real thing who could even make Madonna look like a nun by comparison

• Faebay

Eh! I will choose Madonna although she's not really my type of singer.

Yes I think lady gaga is a rip off trying to copy more than one person and I have proof!

Madonna.

Definetly Lady Gaga but Madonna was something else back in the day but I dont listen to back in the day music lol

madonna!

no i don't think lady gaga is trying to be like madonna. i think shes just weird. lol but i like lady gaga too

Well, Madonna was there first.

And Lady GaGa has admitted that Madonna was one of her childhood idols.

But no because GaGa is her own person.

Gaga Madonna is some old 55 yr old lady shaking her goodies in a tutu