Lizzy asked in TravelMexicoOther - Mexico · 9 years ago

I need info on the oil spill in the gulf of mexico pleaz?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I need to do my summer hw and need help!!! I will give all of my points to the best aswer!!!!!

Best Answer

Your question is under Mexico.So I assume you want to know has or will the gulf oil spill effect the Mexican side of the gulf? No the spill will stay on the northeast side of the gulf or the American states. It will not effect any of the Yucatan Peninsula including Cancun.

The spill was the cause of BP in operating an unsafe well with substandard equipment. The fault of US inspectors in not inspecting the building of the well and/or not stopping the substandard operation of this well. We have soon forgot 11 people lost their lives in this disaster. The effects will be felt long into the future. It will cause irreparable harm to the environment that it may never recover from,. Now follow the links and finish your homework I won't do it all for you no matter how many points you promise. I am a teacher!!!