Hey R&P, have you ever had a really bad concert experience?

So last night I went to see Slayer, Megadeth and Testament and I thought I would have a pretty good time and I did when I saw Megadeth, but everything else just kinda sucked. So first off the friend I was going with was the poser I was talking about before and he's still the same. He never shut up even when... show more So last night I went to see Slayer, Megadeth and Testament and I thought I would have a pretty good time and I did when I saw Megadeth, but everything else just kinda sucked. So first off the friend I was going with was the poser I was talking about before and he's still the same. He never shut up even when bands were playing and he would point out the most obvious things like "this is an old [Megadeth] song". Then I couldn't get a shirt cause they were $40 and I only had $45 with me so it was get a shirt and not eat anything or eat nothing for the next 5 hours, and the guy I went with wouldn't lend me $5 so I could afford a shirt when he had $80 with him. One good thing was that I had great seats that were the closest you can get before floor. Then the next terrible thing was I had to leave early so I didn't get to see all of Slayer's set and I really wanted to hear Angel Of Death which was near the end, because my dad didn't want me taking the last train cause if I missed I would've been stranded but Slayer's set ended at 11:00 and the train didn't come till 11:50. I did get to see all of Megadeth and Testament's sets and they were both great. The train was also bad cause the poser I went with claimed that Slayer was really overrated (I will admit Slayer are a little overrated) and Metallica were overrated only little bit and get this apparently Lars Ulrich is a good drummer hahaha. Sorry if I'm sounding like a bit of a jerk but as you can see I'm still mad. Anyways, have you ever had a bad concert experience?

My song of the day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0

MQ: what do you think of my song of the day?
MQ2: Who do you think is more overrated Slayer or Metallica?
MQ3: Can you put a price on peace?