About the water leaking problom of rooftop terrace of the mansion we take the renovation job, we have laid boards on the floor as protection measures before started renovation work, after we receipted complain by the landlord and dispatched skilled engineer to inspected the leaking area, we can not found any damage on floor tiles that would caused waterproofing lack of against water. according to the fact, we do not agree that the leaking situation was caused by the renovation work, in view of we do have used rooftop terrace as passageway and material store area, we feel responsibility to do the waterproof repair work in above-mentioned area. ( please refer the attached floorplan for details. )
The working procedure of waterproofing repair : To remove existing floor tiles and existing waterproofing, to repaint waterproofing, to do leaking testing after waterproofing has finished and lay new floor tile.
If any question, please feel free to contact us. Mr. XXX 999999
1) About the water leaking problom of THE rooftop terrace AT the mansion we take the renovation job.
2) we have/HAD laid boards on the floor as protection measures before WE started THE renovation work.
3) after we TOOK complain by the landlord and......
4) in view of THE FACT THAT we do have used rooftop terrace as passageway and material store area DURING RENOVATION WORK,.....
5) we feel responsibility to TAKE the waterproof repairING work in above-mentioned area.
6) The working procedure of waterproofing repairING :
7) To remove existing floor tiles and (NO EXISTING) waterproofing.
8) to do leaking testing after waterproofing has finished.TO lay new floor tile FINALLY.
9) If any question, please feel free to contact us. 999999 Mr. XXX
we can not found any damage on floor tiles that would caused waterproofing lack of against water.
改為we can not found OUT any damage on floor tiles that would caused waterproofing lack of against water.會否好一點？
非常感謝garlic2010費心指正，不過我覺得「天台」一詞可能會有一個我們都不知道的term，我相信工程師的建築圖則中不會總是在寫 terrace of the roof而會是寫上一個專門術語，相信只有建築界的人才曉得了，不過不打緊，只是很minor的事，大家討論一下而已，你幫了我很大的忙，謝謝你！
- garlic2010Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Regarding the leaking problem on the terrace of the roof, we would like to draw your attention to the following details.
We had laid boards on the floor of the roof as protective measures before starting the renovation work.
On receiving complaints from landlords, we dispatched engineers to inspect the leaking area and found no damage to the floor tiles which could have led to the damage of the waterproof layer.
In view of the findings, we do not agree that the leaking situation was caused by our renovation work.
Owing to the fact that we did use the terrace on the roof as a passageway and a material storage area, we will do the waterproof repair work in the above-mentioned area with goodwill. (Please refer to the attached floor plan for details.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mr Wong at 12345678.
2010-08-06 07:26:14 補充：
One paragraph is missing
Deatils of the waterproof layer repairs:
Remove existing floor tiles and waterproof layer.
Repaint waterproof material.
Perform leaking tests.
Lay new floor tiles.
2010-08-06 07:26:41 補充：
- 1 decade ago
- aaLv 71 decade ago
最近好多野攪咁喎，可惜幫你唔到，唉，都話讀書比心機 D， 做乜都會著數 D。