Uncle Larry asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Is Layla holding Michelle McCool back?

Before LayCool was born Michelle was the ultimate top heel diva.She was going to even be one of the biggest bitches in wwe histiory but then Layla came

Best Answer

I THINK, YES.

• touhey

I particularly have a thoughts Michelle McCool is gonna get the identify then Layla gets mad because of the fact she won the belt in the 1st place and starts off feuding together with her for the belt. Michelle McCool-Face Layla-Heel

In my opinion Michelle McCool is a better heel but Layla has better wrestling skills. I would like to see Layla turn face and have a match with McCool to see who would win.

No because this is what Michelle McCool wanted it to be. She can't just build a whole women's division around her. It needs to have top contenders, so she's building Layla for that right now

• *gone*

No.

Layla has a lot of talent.

If you ask me, Michelle is holding Layla back.

Layla keeps improving every week.

Michelle still is a ***** and she still is the ultimate top heel diva.

Layla is just about to pass her.

-Wrestling Section Diva SierraaOrton ;

• Not at all. I think they are the best women's team WWE has had in many many years. They might be the funniest people on SD. Ever since layla has joined with McCool her in ring and mic skills have got so much better.

Michelle Mccool hasn't really improved her in ring abilty in the last year she is still the same Layla is getting better she still sucks but atleast she isn't blonde or thin

No. LayCool is the probably the most entertaining thing in the WWE Women's Division right now. In my opinion, neither would be anything without each other.

• Ryan V

idk i think they're doing good with the whole heat on Layla right now, i mean this is like the biggest spotlight she's gotten since she came onto the scene. McCool will get back the title in time im sure

They seem to do better on their own so Lay-Cool doesn't have much time left until it disbands. Expect them to seperate before the end of the year

• Well Michelle is WWE's vetran diva.So it is her job to get other divas in on the scene