Why are white men losing power?

The top 10 richest women in the world:

1. Christy Walton

2. Alice Walton

3. Liliane Bettencourt

4. Susanne Klaton

5. Birgit Rausing

6. Jacqualine Mars

7. Anne Cox Chambers

8. Abigail Johnson

9. Savitri Jindal

10. Charlene de Carvalho-Heiniken

The top 10 richest men in the world:

1. Carlos Slim

2. Bill Gates

3. Warren Buffett

4. Mukesh Ambani

5. Lakshmi Narayan Mittal

6. Lawrence Ellison

7. Bernard Arnault

8. Eike Batista

9. Amancio Ortega Gaona

10. Karl Hans Albrecht

Of the 10 richest women only one isn't white, which is number 9. Of the 10 richest men three are not white, which is 1, 4, and 5. Why are more ethnic men becoming billionaires? Why are white men losing their status?

Favorite Answer

because whites are getting poorer like they have always been.

Yeah, sorry kiddo but many of us weren't descended from aristocrats or even the middle class. Many of us are the descendents of peasants, serfs, the poor, the tired, the hungry huddled masses, etc. You know all those dirt poor boat people form Europe who came through Ellis Island? Right, that is where a good portion of us came from. We were never wealthy and powerful because it isn't just race that leads to this, it is other factors over time.

You know what you get as a truly poor White person? You might have less racial profiling but at the same time, everyone assumes that you are involved with meth somehow. People assume that you "must be racist" and this is bullsh*t because how can someone who is of European descent and poor possibly not realize that they are equal with their neighbors of every race and color? See, your thinking is just as racist and generalizing as the White racists. In reality, the powerful Whites don't give a sh*t about the poor Whites and they were exploiting us for centuries before they "branched out" to exploit people of other ethnicities around the world.

Life isn't so "black and white", no pun intended.

white males became weak and submissive women. That is all there is to it.

I have heard some white guy friends say "I would never date an asian girl like you do. They are weak and submissive [this stereotype is omnipotent. I've had white female friends call asian women submissive and white males call them that]"

But honestly... the most weak and submissive being on earth today.. is white males. I dont think white males should EVER call asian women weak and submissive. There is no human on earth more obedient and submissive to the beck and call of the opposite sex than white males.

"you better call us older white ladies 'cougars' and older white males 'perverts'.. ok white males??!!"-white woman

"y-y-y-yes maam!"-weak submissive white guys.

thats just a sad thing.

But.. no i do not believe males are losing power because we have two talents that set us apart from women.

1) we are 8x more likely to have genius 145+ IQ's than women are. There is a bigger connection between IQ and power.. than GENDER and power or IQ and success vs gender and success.

2) white women cant invent. Period. i dont care what any feminazi says. I've researched it over and over and every year.. males are the scientists filing new designs with the governments by and large.

The inventor will always be the most powerful. You cant have society without invention. And if we took a break as males and waited for women to invent for society... oh oh.

And by the way... some of those women got their money the same way my mom did: Inheritance.

Behind every powerful woman... is a powerful male ally.

I'm all in favor of equal rights for women ... but no male should allow themselves to be overly weak and submissive beyond what is reasonable.

If its bad for females to be weak and submissive then its bad for males to be that too.

Thats equality.

But I treat my ladies with respect. Thats why i've never been dumped so far. I've been rejected but never dumped.

Evolution.

Source(s): atheist.

White men were in a position of privilage for centuries which was protected by violence and oppression...now the field is being levelled (albeit slowly) and other races are progressing. In time the black man with his superior genes and physique together with education and skill will control and rule the world....

not sure but ima say dis dat wite man last nite sho' did **** me rite good! u see dis lamar? its OVA

All those ethnic men are Colombian or Mexicans and are heads of the Cartels...thats why. We're still the best.

Maybe its cause of white women like me who gives any man bad luck

• Don't feed the trolls.

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄

██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀

████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█

▄▄▄▄▄████████████

Source(s): (¯`v´¯) `*.¸.*´ ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.♥ RawR..!