What do you carry your hamster in when you travel? Do you even bring your hamster with you?

Well I realized I've always traveled with atleast 3 of my hamsters, and got a friend to take care of the others which was usually a mom with babies. I know I have always put each hamster in a cute travel cage that actually looks like a purse, and I can sneek them onto planes, and its big enough for them to be... show more Well I realized I've always traveled with atleast 3 of my hamsters, and got a friend to take care of the others which was usually a mom with babies. I know I have always put each hamster in a cute travel cage that actually looks like a purse, and I can sneek them onto planes, and its big enough for them to be comfortable until I get to my destination and put them in there real cages.

So I was just wondering if you travel with your hamster, and what you bring them in?

Thanks
Sloan Keychain