How can I find a specific Famous american male actor that I dont know the name of?

I have checked all the top 100 male actor lists, Im pretty certain he american, don't know whether its predominantly films or TV he is in, he is I would say late 30's or 40's with short dark hair, mainly is in comedy stuff. Isn't in the top earners so isn't the obvious ones you might be... show more I have checked all the top 100 male actor lists, Im pretty certain he american, don't know whether its predominantly films or TV he is in, he is I would say late 30's or 40's with short dark hair, mainly is in comedy stuff. Isn't in the top earners so isn't the obvious ones you might be thinking, I know what He looks like but just not the name, anybody help?

Thanks
Update: Cannot think of any films/TV programs he has been in, have tried my best to remember