How can I find a specific Famous american male actor that I dont know the name of?

I have checked all the top 100 male actor lists, Im pretty certain he american, don't know whether its predominantly films or TV he is in, he is I would say late 30's or 40's with short dark hair, mainly is in comedy stuff. Isn't in the top earners so isn't the obvious ones you might be thinking, I know what He looks like but just not the name, anybody help?

Thanks

Cannot think of any films/TV programs he has been in, have tried my best to remember

Favorite Answer

what does he look like??

What comedy shows?

Why dont you google a movie he is in, look through the cast and if you dont recognize the name, copy it and paste it into google images and see if thats him.

• fred35

Can you name a film he has been in? If so look on the Internet Movie Database (search 'IMDB') Itr gives the cast of each film and there is info about them personally.