Wahoo McDaniel.What is your opinion on this great wrestler and why do you think he stayed away from WWF?

He held many titles over his career and has wrestled nearly all over the world.He is a former NFL football player for I think the Chiefs(not sure).His gimmick was so unique during that time.I mean when I used to watch Tatanka in the WWF I always thought to myself why didn't Wahoo ever make in big in the... show more He held many titles over his career and has wrestled nearly all over the world.He is a former NFL football player for I think the Chiefs(not sure).His gimmick was so unique during that time.I mean when I used to watch Tatanka in the WWF I always thought to myself why didn't Wahoo ever make in big in the WWF.
Did he not like Vince Sr. or something of the sort?
I still liked watching Shawn last year paying homagae sort of by using the Deathlock that McDaniel used to do.
Update: I do wish Hunter would of kept that move though.As it added more moves to his arsenal.