Taylor Lautner or Leonardo DiCaprio???????

I would say Leonardo cause i was never interested in twilight and i havent even seen it and i remember watching titanic with my cuz and the whole time we would say how hot he is taylor is hot to but ehhhhh plus leonardo is older than taylor but hes still dammmm hot

not just looks but acting i mean leonardo dicaprio is a better actor and hes hot<3 im not giving up on him:)

Favorite Answer

Oh Leo, of course! How can you not fall in love with him after Titanic? Such a gifted actor with so much spirit.

Leonardo diCaprio ofcourse... but i must admit dat taylor lautner is the rising star. He not only has gr8 looks, gr8 body but lot of talent... man.. he can definitely act!!!(being just 18.. and dat too much better then robert pattinson)

• akd

Leo, he's a better actor plus he's gorgeous. I do like Taylor too though, just not as much :)

• Jess

taylor is hot, but for this.... i'd have to choose leonardo. he's stars in much better movies <3

Taylor Lautner of course, Leo has a double chin and is a bit flabby

Taylor Lautner.... because he's hot and cute to me

Leonado is a far more skilled and talented actor.

TAYLOR FRICKING LAUTNER!!!!!!!

I THINK HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD.

♥♥♥♥

taylor is a goddess!! leo its old news

i mean sure he was hot and sexy but not anymore

both, at my house. tonight. be there. or be square.