Cadillac STS or Lexus GS300?

I'm looking for a RELIABLE car, which I can drive mostly all day (i'm a real estate agent). Which one is better in reliability? The car will probably get 30-35k km's a year. I'm looking at 2006 and 2007 models for both. No more as the price would exceed $24k. The mileage for both cars would be... show more I'm looking for a RELIABLE car, which I can drive mostly all day (i'm a real estate agent). Which one is better in reliability? The car will probably get 30-35k km's a year. I'm looking at 2006 and 2007 models for both. No more as the price would exceed $24k. The mileage for both cars would be around 60-85k km's. So, which is more reliable? I can find better deals on the STS in terms of year and mileage, but the GS300 catches my attention more. I really need a reliable car, and I know a lot of people say lexus is very reliable, as it's made by Toyota. Please help me, i need to make a decision. Thanks, long and well explained answers would be a pleasure to read. Thanks for your time once again!
9 answers 9