how can i get a form 941 for 2010?

department of the treasury internal revenue service

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can call 1-800-829-1040, the Internal Revenue Service. Listen to the recording, there is one for forms and publications, select it and request the forms you need. If you are running a business you will also need a 940 for the end of the year, this is for Federal Unemployment Taxes or FUTA. In addition, you have to file State taxes and State Unemployment Tax reports.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.