Favorite Answer

Simona's a better driver by far. She is beating Danica at most tracks with far worse equipment, and far less experience. She out qualified Danica at Indy, and she should have three or four top tens, and maybe a top 5 last weekend in Edmonton if it weren't for her being taken out by someone. In Danica's only win, she won because of her team making a good decision with fuel strategy. Also, in the only year Danica didn't have one of the fastest cars in the series, 2006, she was awful. Simona's doing very well with her HVM team that hasn't ever had one of the fastest cars on any weekend. Simona wins.

Hotter: Have you seen Simona in SI Swimsuit? Exactly, Danica has her there

I would have to go with Simona all the way around driver and looks !!!!!! show a picture of danica with out make up in a year or two when simona gets some more seat time patrick will be a thing of the past

Source(s): oh yea i forgot about personallity i yet to see simona complain about anything and patrick moans and groans about everything!!!!

BQ first, simona. I personally think danica is kind of gross.

now the real question, simona. People who say danica is a better driver are not aware of how large of an impact what team the driver is on affects the standings. You don't see low budget teams at the top, its always penske, chip ganassi, and andretti. Now with this Simona in her first season is getting tons of solid finishes, many top 10, in a lower quality car with a lower quality setup. Danica, with one of the most expensive cars on the track and tons of 'experience' falls short of the mark a lot of the time and seems to have to many mistakes that she's to blame for. Simona is a much more patient, well rounded and overall better driver

Danica has won a race before, and she has shown improvement she just needs to get a handle on her road courses. She is in better equipment than Simona. I like Simona, if she has some good finishes she could get the Rookie of the year, that would be cool. As far as looks all my guy friends say Danica. But I think Simona is concentrating more on her driving than taking hot photos, like Danica.

Go Team Penske

If you're going by statistics alone, I'd have to say Danica is the better driver. She has a win as well as better stats all around. Personally, I like Simona better though.

You cannot really know who is the better driver. Yes, Danica won one race (Japan), but she has been at Indy for much, much longer than Simona. This is Simona's first year. Also, please consider the teams: Andretti has more money for testing and equipment than HVM. I particularly think that Danica is a marketing success while Simona is a great driver. But only time will tell.

I don't know who is hotter... My vote goes for Tony Kanaan (sorry).

First part - probably Danica since she's at least won a race.

Second part - Danica as well. Haven't seen any swim suit photos of Simona.

better driver = danica, (she's more experience has had several podium finishes and has won a race) simona's best finish was i think 8th or 9th.

hotter = danica by a land slide. i've seen her in si swimsuit issues and have seen her in pretty hot commericals.

Danica is much prettier...