Ok, I have a serious question. You can stop gasping in shock now. We moved across the country?

a few years ago,leaving behind all our family. I LOVE where I am at and its a better place to raise the kids. I HATE where I am from. In two years there will be an opportunity to go back. I told my husband I want to go. I hate our life, we have no family and holidays especially are lonely. I was very close my my... show more a few years ago,leaving behind all our family. I LOVE where I am at and its a better place to raise the kids. I HATE where I am from. In two years there will be an opportunity to go back. I told my husband I want to go. I hate our life, we have no family and holidays especially are lonely. I was very close my my family and seeing them is very rare because its so costly. My mom is getting sick and my dad is not getting younger and I want the kids to grow knowing their family, grandparents, cousins,etc. I miss having that so desperately to the point Ive become very depressed. I even cried doing yoga during meditation, I couldn't keep it back. My husband said, when that plant is open we will go.
I know he doesn't want to. He isn't even close to his family but he understands how Im feeling and says he will go and adjust but Ill stay here and stay so sad.
This may be a better place to raise a family, but IMO living with all the family is best overall.
I feel guilty for doing this, knowing he really doesn't want to raise the kids there, even though he is being awesome, I know and I also know we cant just come back.
Like I said, I want to be with them desperately but hate the place, people, weather, GRrr.
Im not sure what Im asking but I want input.
Update: I love the state Im in itself but we dont have much of a life here. It really does make sense.