Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How can I lose my belly fat without losing weight anywhere else?

I want to lose the flab I have but I'm really skinny everywhere else so what do I do?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can't without liposuction. It's absolutely 100% impossible to spot reduce fat.

• 1 decade ago

well, if you are indeed really skinny everywhere else, just exercise and you should loose the belly fat considering you cant loose "too much" weight on your body unless you have an eating disorder at which point you would need to call a doctor and possibly go through counseling. There is always liposuction but that costs a lot of money. Alternatively you could try doing core exercises like crunches

Source(s): common sense
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

• 1 decade ago

Hi Mindy, obviously I don't know anything about you apart from what you've written, but you say you have a belly but you're skinny everywhere else. It could be hormonal so just check with your doc and get his or her opinion. If it's not then you may just need to do some good abdominal workouts exercising all the muscles in your stomach which will burn the fat. Here is a short video that might help.

Colin

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

there's no such thing as spot work outs, people who say to do 50 crunches every morning (first of all, 50 isn't enough to even feel sore) are stupid, and missinformed, it takes full body workouts to get rid of body fat. Muscles are fuiled by energy the body burns which comes from food, and body organs muscles fat etc. Doing a workout to a certain part of the body works the muscles, first using engergy from food, then body fat, then muscles, then organs. When you starve yourself, the reson it is bad for you is because you have already burned the food youve eaten, the body fat, and the muscle, and your ogans are slowly being destroyed. So NEVER do that. i'd suggest swimming biking, hiking, jogging, and weigt lifting. Also, a lot of people use things like pallatis (sp) which apperently works realy well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

do sit ups or crunches

• 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.