Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

Can i pierce my ears without my parents & with my cousin instead?

I'm 13 im a boy & my cousin is 24 so can i pierce my earz with him? & how much does it hurt when they pierce your ear in the scale of 1 to 10?

Best Answer

At some shops, yes. But I would call a head of time and ask them because your parents arent able to come down with you, if your uncle can sign for you to get your ears pierced.

I went with my little cousin to get hers pierced, but the first two shops we visited wouldn't allow me to sign for her where I wasn't her legal guardian, but the third one was a charm, they let me sign & she got her ears pierced :)

on a scale of 1-10, its a 1. Seriously, alil pinch, your eyes water, no big deal its a breeze ;)

So, get the phone book and start calling the piercing shops :)

Source(s): I have my eyebrow, nose, tongue, both tragus' & my ears pierced 3x on each :)

On a scale of 1-10, it depends a bit on what you use for the piercing, but I wouldn't think it would be more than a 7. However, the 24 year old should really think about whether to do this or not without your parent's permission because he could get in some legal trouble over this. You could do it yourself and not have the cousin involved.

Are you getting it done against their will? If so, then are you prepared for the consequences? To answer your question, they may let you. It's not like they asked for my mom's id when I got mine done. It does hurt, but not horribly. It's over in a second and if memory serves, it only hurts after that for about a minute. It's more like a dull ache after the initial piercing. Until it heals, it's more or less like an itchy wound that barely hurts at all.

Then again, girls have a higher tolerance than most guys, so it could be different for you.

I'd say the initial pain is about a 4 or 5. And this is all provided that you don't let it get infected.

It depends on what state you live in. On a scale of 1-10 it's about a 3 or 4, not bad at all to me, but girls are known to be better at handling pain.

Source(s): My lip and eyebrow are pierced, along with four on my wrist and nine total on my ears.

Most times you try to do it on your own - ear infections result. I would encourage you to do it somewhere that pierces ears - they will make sure it is done safely and you'll get a better result.

hmmm i know i couldnt. But MAYBE if your cousin says their your legal guardian. my upper ear was a 5 but the lobe was a 1.

• Maj

10 plus -

Probably your can't.

And probably about a 6.