Why is there not more concern on what the illegals are doing to the National Parks, the wildlife and garbage?

Each illegal leaves at least 8 pounds of garbage daily, 4 to 16 tons daily by all illegals, 40 million pounds annually. Many of these areas are considered bio-hazard areas because of the human waste, the syringes, then there are copies of the Curran, prayer rugs, clothes, weapons of all sorts, feminine products... show more Each illegal leaves at least 8 pounds of garbage daily, 4 to 16 tons daily by all illegals, 40 million pounds annually.
Many of these areas are considered bio-hazard areas because of the human waste, the syringes, then there are copies of the Curran, prayer rugs, clothes, weapons of all sorts, feminine products etc...
It is a fact that it is killing off the wildlife such *** mountain lions, bears etc...
Why do the National Parks not step in?
I live near a National Park and I dare you to throw any litter on their ground. why is this allowed.
Why doesn't the EPA step in on this?
Aren't these pictures disturbing that this is allowed to happen?
Your opinion?
______________________________________...

Trash On The Border
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9iwjitsN...
Update: Toni - are you saying every association or papaer who contributed to this is lying? And I live in a college town, Our parks never look like that afterwards. Could it be because it is mexico and they don't mind such litter?
Update 2: I am Animal rights and am no way a liberal!!