I would like to try drugs...?

But I've got asthma. Now, I believe a joint with weed and tobacco makes you stoned? Anyway, thats definitely not for me, because tobacco is bad for asthma.

But if I smoke pure weed with a bong, there would be no tobacco. So... would there still be any problems? Btw, that makes you high right, not stoned?

Favorite Answer

I have asthma to . trust me, don't do it. a lot of people in my family have asthma, and i actually have a 4th cousin who had asthma and smoked a lot.. He died because of the drugs he tried but it was mainly because of the smoking. I know smoking isn't what your going for, but trust me drugs aren't the answer. But of course if you try it I'm not stopping you, SURE GO FOR IT!! LOL, jk you'll die you drug addict ;)

Lmao, my humor is lame -.- But back to the answer your Looking for, some people have been smoking weed for 10 years with nothing wrong with them, and having asthma. so i think it's okay . The thing you have to be alert with is the joints rolled with tobacco and stuff like that . weed doesn't really do anything, but that doesn't mean it cant do anything . Um, the only way to be 100% safe of not getting sick, would have to be to not try drugs at all .

above the influence ^.^

+ I'm not totally certain since I'm no expert, but to be sure you shouldn't really be using yahoo answers to find the answer to this, instead find someone who's an expert on this stuff like a doctor or something . :p

Smoke is smoke so probably won't be very good for your lungs, what ever it is. Have you considered baking a cake or cookies, or putting it in yoghurt even. You'll get the most out of it that way.

At least smoking it pure will cut down on the smoke intake so might cause less aggravation.

I had asthma and still smoke, I found it wasn't a trigger. I improved things by getting rid of my carpets (dust mites) and doing more exercise, i've not used an inhaler in months :)

ps, where I come from being high and stoned are the same thing, it just depends who you're talking to!

Good luck

Source(s): Experience
  • Gene

No influence here. Your decision my friend. I was a junkie for 35 years, and it started out with trying pot. Would I get stoned? High? Would it work? Is it true? My friends do it...I can too...Well one thing led to another. Each of us have our own curiousities, and some of us have more addictive personalities than others, and some of us are weaker minded for decisive factors than others. And the funny, (well not funny), thing is, you never know or find out until it's too late. Alcohol too. You're not an alcoholic, until you cross that thin line between social drinking and excessive drinking. Then your habits are set in stone and you're full blown. We never see our addictions or habits until they got us by the rear. TOO LATE!!! It took me 15 to 20 years to get my life back on track. If I never thought it would be OK to try weed, I probably would have lived a much more successful life. So, Your move, Smart one. Think before you JUMP! It's a long way to the bottom, then if you survive, a long way to climb back up and out of that dark pit. The only choices a junkie/addict/ alcoholic has...Institution...Insanity...or Death. The choice is yours. No one will stop you. No one will judge you. No one will care...And no one will be there to catch you, if you fall. Think about it my friend...This is experience talking, not peer pressure or the establishment. I've been there, done that. It's always the same old song and dance. It WILL change your life. Is that what you're looking for?

• being high and being stoned is the same thing just different slang.

A bong would be better in the long run but will still make u cough like a motherf.ucker which cant be good for your asthma

^^^Weed isnt a gateway drug i smoke it and i wouldnt dare let a dirty junkie needle anywhere near me and i have no desire to try any other drugs.

Source(s): pot head :)

Inhaling anything into your lungs apart from fresh air is not going to help your asthma. Go ahead and try your bong, most people have at some time, but don't assume that it's going to be great or get you high.

Why in h*** you wan't to try drugs?! It's not good for your health! and it's definitely not cool!!! You got asthma and you still want to try drugs? Don't do it, please! Live your life in other ways! Think about it.. What good does it to you? "makes you feel high" is that worth feeling high in like two seconds and like shorten your life a few days? Or what about if you get obsessed, I think most people do. And you got asthma!! Don't try drugs!

I would stick to making some hash cakes. Buy some weed and a fairy cake mix, start off with a little amount of weed added to the cake mix, bake in oven, eat and hey pronto! p.s. do not eat all the cakes at once.....

lol high and stoned r the same thing and ya it would get you high

but idk how good it is for asthma but i dont think its bad for it

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . .......... . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`