Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 10 years ago

What is the Importance of Web Design in Website?

Web Design Importance

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I look at web design in a different way. Of course it always good to have a nice design but it's important to know what the site is intended for. Are you using the site to sell a service or products? If that's the case, design is not your most important factor, layout, functionality and you're sales copy is more important then web design looks.

If you're looking at branding yourself, product or just have a fun site, then sure, web design is a huge factor. It's all about the end goal.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

Hello everyone, web design is usually 1 of 2 things. Most of the time when I see somebody talk about web design - they are talking about making a website. Other times, it can mean just picking how the website will look or what it will do. A lot of the time the web designer does both of these, but sometimes a client will have a look that they technically "designed" but they want you to turn it into a functional website. For more information you need go through below link.

• 10 years ago

Web design comes out to be the most important part. Even the functionality of a website comes after

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Any Website Development,Website Design is an Important part.Without Good Design and Functional Working Your Website become more chance to loss.So Web designers work to establish a specification of your website's look and feel, functionality and navigational framework.

Web page designing has made up of some basic premises and if you understand them you can design pages that will amaze and clarify your readers.A good design reinforces your message and delivers it with more impact on your business.

Source(s): Get More Information From the: http://www.satisnet.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

The importance of web design in website is very important, well design website attractive to visitors. When your website is user friendly then the traffic on your website more increase.

• 4 years ago

Website is the mirror of any business. Design is what attracts the customers. Web design plays the major role in website. It not only helps in attracting the customers but helps in navigation, content and though design it show case how trust worthy the site is to the customer. Web design aids the site to show case their business well and their creativeness their way of thoughts and messages through design and animations. Through design you can make the customer understand what u exactly want to convey when one fails to understand in words. If visitor can’t spend much time on site reading the content, he can get glimpse of what the business through the design. But while designing a site it should be user friendly and should design keeping the SEO factors in mind like Social Buttons in site, call to actions and testimonials, portfolio etc.

Attachment image
  • 10 years ago

web design is very important for website. Because it makes the website attractive. And make the website user friendly. using website design, data flow of website can easily maintain.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

well .. WEB DESIGN .. huh .. i think its more important thing to do then a good coding functionality in our website ..

if you have a better web design then only u will be able to attract more and more people .. but again its up to our website in which field we have made the website regarding what purpose ..

but i would still say its more important then a good coding functionality ..

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Very, very important. I can assure you that 95% of websites out there look terrible and don't attract customers at all.

This is my idea of 95% of websites http://www.lushlawnservice.com/

Here's a nice, sexy retro one. It also just happens to be the best web programming/design software out there: http://panic.com/coda/

Basically, the keys to good web design in my perspective (I'm 15, I know style) are nice smooth gradients (colors morphing to other colors...usually unnoticable though. Notice in the good link, there's a gradient in the word coda. there's a gradient near the border of the light-blue heading.

Another important aspect is proper padding and margins---look in the first crappy link and see that there's no real spacing in between content and background. Looks kinda shitty.

One more aspect is to use a nice, well-rounded font with a BIG size for the headings/titles and medium size for content/information. Also use borders, usually thick with gradients, to seperate sections. Another very important thing to use is USE RELATABLE COLORs. Use colors that look good together. Look up on GOogle for color scheme websites and use those colors (such as these color schemes/swatches: http://aviary.com/halloffame?t=toucan) I've already made many sites, but here's my best work. It's my own flash game website: http://www.flurpal.com

Notice the very apparent gradient in the background - light grey to a lighter gray. This can be done with photoshop obviously. Also the huge heading, and sexy subtitle to the heading - "free flash games". Also, I believe that the gray background, green heading/borders, and light gray text goes together well - it's a "scheme". Good luck!

• 5 years ago

Web design is design/making of a website, It is very important to attract users to your website. To create your won website you need coding knowledge like HTML,CSS,Java script.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.