Why my HP Mini 2140 jumps into a blue screen when starting up?

When i start up my HP Mini 2140, here is what it shows up.

1.The HP invent Logo shows up for 3 seconds

2. The Boot Device menu appears on screen then i choose start window normally

3.Microsoft Window xp logo start up logo appears on screen and without loading, it jumps into a blue screen for less then a second and starts to reboot itself and 1-3 all over again.

I already choose all the possible start up in the boot menu already eg. Safe mode, safe mode with networking and etc.. i couldnt read what appeared on the blue screen therefore i couldnt identify the problem, can anyone help me please

Best Answer

If your pc get Blue Screen Of Death (BOSD) you have to check your pc heath, and then fix your pc directly.

Check your pc health online for the website:

http://bluescreen-fix.com/Blue_Screen_Of_Death

Ahhh the blue screen of death...

The only thing you can do is get an xp or later backup disk. After having a look at the specifications of this netbook, I would suggest even purcharsing Windows 7 and an extra stick of ram. I have a backup copy of Windows 7 with activation crack but I cannot help you because i live in New Zealand, Halfway round the world. Anyway, try and find someone with a full boot disk of either windows XP or 7 (don't get vista because it would run slow). Hope that helps and good luck

Hi,kenneth k

There are 3 step to repair blue screen error

I had the same problem, My friend helped me fix it, he is a computer expert. He told me a very good way. I use this method also fixes a lot of common computer errors, I think you should try it, you only need 3 steps to fix blue screen error:

1: Download a blue screen error repair tool and install it.

2: Open blue screen error repair tool and scan you computer for free.

3: Click fix button and you done. Enjoy it.

Download the top blue screen error repair tool here:http://www.RepairErrorQuick.com/ttfix-blue_screen_...

I think you have either XP file corrupt or file missing. just put the original xp cd and get it repaired everything will be back to normal. If you need help check following sites for more help.

Thanks

Source(s): www.allinoneforum.co.uk - All in One Tech Forum www.netofficial.co.uk - It Outsource Partner

Repair your system window. It seems that many of the system files are corrupted.

I think it might be some sort of hardware failure but it might be allot of things.

windows corrupted ..reinstall