How do I open a creaky door without it creaking.?

I am in my room with my door closed and need to get out but my door is very loud and I don't want to wake my mom who is asleep in her bedroom close by. Anyone watch any secret agent movies that know any tricks for sneaking through loud doors. I don't have any grease or WD40. Stick deodorant is the only thing I have in my room that could be used I any way to lube hinges.

Fred: a yes I know I should mot disrespect my mom by going out out of my way not to wake her. it's the middle of night and I have to go to the bathroom not out of the house to go to a bar. So shut up unless you know what the hell your talking about

Favorite Answer

In the movie-To Kill A Mocking Bird- the kids had a fence gate that squeaked, they just spit on the hinges to make it stop.

I had this same problem when growing up. My bedroom door squeaked and my mom could always here ut open and close. When I got the chance I opened the door half way and pulled up on the doorknob and swung it back and forth. Then I would push down on the doorknob and do the same. Then I would spit on the hinges to get them wet (a greenie works best). This worked for about a week. Chewing gum spit works better for some reason but greenies are best.

Source(s): I was a kid

ok first you are trying this. in case you dont could desire to get everywhere this night or your no longer attempting to sneak out. get some oil toddler oil grease oil etc. lube each and each door hinge ( the three or 4 ring the swings the door). or in the journey that your in a hurry. in basic terms experience the development of the door. ( the way you open wether it makes noise or dont ) in basic terms upload a lil weight while commencing the door slowly.

sperm,ask for sister's help with the door

i will NEVER help a sneak to deceive or disrespect there parents.you need a good kick in the a-s.you ingrate.