Dragon Age: Origins question of romance?

I am in a relationship with Morrigan. If I choose to marry Queen Anora and be her King/Prince Consort, will my relationship with Morrigan be ruined?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if you dont let morrigan do her 'dark ritual', she will walk off, if you do, she will walk off anyway after you beat the arch demon. so either way there is nothing 'lasting' about your realationship with morrigan - its a fling, though a pretty unique one. your best bet is to become the price consort, it reduces her approval by 12 points, and ofcourse changes the love/adore rating to warm. she will still offer to do the dark ritual even if you convince the grey march that you will ruel alongside anora.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Morrigan breaks up with you at the end of the game no matter what you do. So it doesn't matter if you decide to be the king or not. I don't think it changes her feelings for you up to that point since she understands it's a political move.

• Tohru
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well, I guess it really comes down to who is more important to you, without the title of "Queen" as a deciding factor^_^

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.