Leaving the country with pending student loans?

I have a sister that's being deported for a frivolous crime. She's all I have in this country and refuse to live here without her. I have student loans I'm paying off right now (about $30,000 worth) as well as a couple of other less important loans I'm making payments on. Obviously, I will not be... show more I have a sister that's being deported for a frivolous crime. She's all I have in this country and refuse to live here without her. I have student loans I'm paying off right now (about $30,000 worth) as well as a couple of other less important loans I'm making payments on. Obviously, I will not be around to pay them if I leave. What will become of them or what conditions will be placed upon me if I should decide to return.
Update: I'm not saying I don't want to pay off my debts, but I'm moving to a 3rd world country. It's going to take me some time to establish myself. And even then it may still be difficult for me to pay them off. I've used up all my allotted deferments.