is black veil brides coming to san francisco on aug. 10?

or san jose and if they are where in sf or san jose cuz it said they were on andy sixx's video and other places but on other web sites it didnt say they were! plz let me know there my favorite band and i almost got to see them but my friend got in trouble so we couldnt go =( so plz help

your loved ones shouldn't decide you on what sort of song you hear to... I hear to Black Veil Brides too... And surely i've got not got a faith yet they might desire to not decide you... i'm getting judged a lot by using what i admire and how I gown ( I gown in black ) and friends and relatives will decide you yet that don't advise you're able to desire to end liking Black Veil Brides... they seem to be a stable band... human beings say they placed out the incorrect message yet they don't... fairly i think of they seem to be a greater ideal effect on the adolescents than Justin Bieber and Miley Cirus and everybody like that... yet my factor is love what ever band you like, and don't permit human beings get to you approximately what bands what you like... by using fact Black Veil Brides at the instant are not satanic or demonic they simply exhibit greater advantageous than Justin Beiber or Miley Cirus... they seem to be an incredible band and don't permit your loved ones or friends get you down

On their Myspace it says they're playing at Modesto Virtual in Modesto, CA on Aug. 10th. but it doesn't say anything about San Francisco or San Jose.

http://events.myspace.com/Event/4289751/HOT-TOPIC-...

I don't know if Modesto is close to those places or not but I hope that helps :]

I don't knowwwwwwwwww