Anonymous

Are blond haired blue eyed men attracted to black hair, olive skin, brown eyed ladies?

They say opposites attract and I was just wondering if blonde men with blue eyes like the opposite look of black hair, brown eyes, olive skin or do they prefer blonde women with blue eyes too?

• Jjjj
    Best Answer

yes.. my boyfriend of four years was a blonde hair blue eyed german.. and i am olive skinned with dark hair/eyes

edit: Sei italiana????

Black Haired Blue Eyed Men

Well, there are a lot of personal problems in this world you should not be snooping around in, for one. And yes, this is a very likely situation. Read up on Mendel's laws of genetics. This is extremely possible. Even more so if she was bi-racial. You see, blue eyes is a recessive genetic trait. That means that the black gene for black hair and brown eyes is dominant over the white trait for blonde hair and blue eyes. But, if your black example is biracial and has one blonde hair, blue eyed parent, and one completely black parent, she will look completely black but she would have the genes for a blonde hair, blue eyed baby. So, if she marries someone with blonde hair and blue eyes, she will have a blonde hair and blue eyed baby for sure.

a blonde lady stands out more in the masses than a brunette, especially if the lady has long hair

Black tresses blonde is okay but it's merely most blonde haired girls are truly idk a wannabe their just frustrating but I'm just saying SOME blondes not all cuz there are truly nice ones too.

It depends on personal preference.

I'm sure a lot do, but everybody likes different things.

I am attracted to a beautiful girl, blond or brunette...whatever she looks like...

I mostly just like them naked.No matter the eye ,skin ,or hair color.

Source(s): Not a perv either

What a nonsense childish question