Anonymous

Are blond haired blue eyed men attracted to black hair, olive skin, brown eyed ladies?

They say opposites attract and I was just wondering if blonde men with blue eyes like the opposite look of black hair, brown eyes, olive skin or do they prefer blonde women with blue eyes too?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Jjjj
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

yes.. my boyfriend of four years was a blonde hair blue eyed german.. and i am olive skinned with dark hair/eyes

edit: Sei italiana????

• 3 years ago

Black Haired Blue Eyed Men

• 4 years ago

Well, there are a lot of personal problems in this world you should not be snooping around in, for one. And yes, this is a very likely situation. Read up on Mendel's laws of genetics. This is extremely possible. Even more so if she was bi-racial. You see, blue eyes is a recessive genetic trait. That means that the black gene for black hair and brown eyes is dominant over the white trait for blonde hair and blue eyes. But, if your black example is biracial and has one blonde hair, blue eyed parent, and one completely black parent, she will look completely black but she would have the genes for a blonde hair, blue eyed baby. So, if she marries someone with blonde hair and blue eyes, she will have a blonde hair and blue eyed baby for sure.

• 3 years ago

a blonde lady stands out more in the masses than a brunette, especially if the lady has long hair

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Black tresses blonde is okay but it's merely most blonde haired girls are truly idk a wannabe their just frustrating but I'm just saying SOME blondes not all cuz there are truly nice ones too.

• 9 years ago

It depends on personal preference.

• 9 years ago

I'm sure a lot do, but everybody likes different things.

• 9 years ago

I am attracted to a beautiful girl, blond or brunette...whatever she looks like...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I mostly just like them naked.No matter the eye ,skin ,or hair color.

Source(s): Not a perv either
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

What a nonsense childish question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.