Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

What is your take on the famous hit movie Inception starring Leonardo DiCaprio? Leave signs?

Sun, Moon and Mercury

Cindy. I meant the movie. Not Leo DC himself.. thanks for those disturbing images, however.

Favorite Answer

I really liked it

Capricorn

(I was pretty aggravated about the top thing at the end. And stop TDing me.)

• Jilly

One of my new favorites. I liked the dream/imagination feature of course, how anything was possible. Imagine how cool of an experience that would be for an artist! It is a very original themed movie with great acting, multiple emotional elements and the best feature is that it really makes a viewer think with this diverse logic. I don't think I've seen anything like it. And that Freddy Kruger movie doesn't count.

Plus, you gotta love all the cheesy jokes people make at the end, like "Is this truly reality or am I just bald?"

Sun:Pisces

Moon:Libra

Mercury:Pisces

@Yours Truly Cindy, I have to agree with you. Leo is still such a babe. That Scorpio stare is to die for along with his Libra mind and tongue. Not gonna lie, that was partially what made me so excited to see the movie XD

@astrospy, talk about being a buzz kill. It's a fictional movie, therefore meaning it IS fictional. We already knew that.

It has to be one of the smartest movies ever created. I usually don't like endings that are open to interpretation but WOW.

The storyline was amazing, the acting was incredible.

It definitely lives up to its hype.

Leonardo DiCaprio always gets to play the best parts.

Great movie. Better than Avatar, Dark Knight, etc :)

Source(s): Leo / Libra / Virgo

Aw I saw it yesterday and was ahead of the plot the entire time...I was constantly waiting for the twists and turns but when they came, I had already anticipated it. There were no suprises for me, even with his wife...it was obvious. However, I came out with a crush on Leo, so not a big waste of time.

Source(s): Capricorn sun Libra Moon

I thought it was good. I liked the concept and the soundtrack. It was a bit confusing at times though. The ending was the classic "What REALLY happened" thing that I like in movies.

Source(s): Aries Pisces x2 MM

I thought it was really, really amazing. The story line was absolutely excellent and it was one of the first films that I really had to think about to understand what was going on, not the mind-numbing basic drivell you get in fims these days.

10/10 to be honest.

• vero

substantial- classic! what's eating Gilbert Grape- he grow to be a physically powerful youthful actor in it, and Johnny Depp is staggering! capture Me in case you could- I liked it, he performed a physically powerful impostor guy.

Realistically speaking, people can't get into other peoples' dreams. Duh. Good ideas though. Intriguing. If you want to plant an idea in someone's mind, there are real ways...like words, not dreams.

Also, people dream in deep sleep, they can't just go into and out of dreams instantly like they did...it takes time. Also dreams are not so well controlled. I mean the whole movie is stupid if you think about it.

Source(s): Aquarius Sun, Scorpio Moon, Capricorn Mercury
  • Becca

I still think hes yummy... good thing i'm a Cancer, we can be so compatible. If I didn't have a boyfriend, He can dominate me in bed Rawrrrr lol

Sorry if this is too creepy. Truly Sorry.

Source(s): Cancer Sun Taurus Moon Leo Rising

Amazing movie. I saw it twice already. :)

Source(s): Aries Gemini Aries