What is the most athiestic country is Europe?

For atheist: France (even though it's practiculally becoming a Muslim country), Italy (particularly with the whole crucifix removal thing that happened a while back), Spain (legalized homosexuality, Italy is definitely going to be next), Greece, Switzerland, Denmark, Scandinavian countries, and the Czech... show more For atheist: France (even though it's practiculally becoming a Muslim country), Italy (particularly with the whole crucifix removal thing that happened a while back), Spain (legalized homosexuality, Italy is definitely going to be next), Greece, Switzerland, Denmark, Scandinavian countries, and the Czech Republic. Religious attendence in those countries are virtually non existant. They are probably Europe's most liberal countries as well.

For religious, in Western Europe, I have to go with the UK (in part because of Presbyterians who live in rural Scotland and Northern Ireland; England and Wales, I know, is like our [the USA's] Northeast, it's not really that religious with the exception of the conservative white British folks; and David Cameron talked exclusively about his Anglican faith and his friendship with Israel) & Ireland (which is Catholic); for Eastern Europe I have to go with Poland (which is Catholic), and for the Mediterean, I have to go with Malta (which is Catholic); I have to say these are Europe's most religious, even though they are NOT AS RELIGIOUS as the USA or Canada.
I say this because there was a controversy in the UK about something that apparently upset Chrisitans about two, three years ago.

If you're gonna be a jerk, or be stupid, don't answer this. I ask people about the UK, they get all uptight. Please give me kind answers. I want polite answer. Smartness please and intelligence. For those who are kind, thank you.
Update: I know England and Wales are completely different from Scotland and Northern Ireland, so don't call me narrow-minded.
Update 2: When I said that Spain legalized homosexuality, I meant HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE. In the UK, the most you can do is CIVIL UNIONS. Sorry for the wrong use of words.
Update 3: Sjnoring Vjerilood
I do, because most people have a problem with giving me kind and courteous answers. They love to be mean to me.
Update 4: Germany, Smarty, is kinda mix. There are religious people, but it's pretty athiest.
Update 5: JULAAAY, you're ugly and your face gives me a headache, so go **** your mother, and stop posting before I have you blocked.
Update 6: France is extremely atheist. But I have to say Italy beats France though, because they've already removed crucifixes in Italy.
Update 7: Mother Superior
I will agree with you on England and Wales (except amongst the conservative English and Welsh people), but I think Scotland and Northern Ireland are very Protestant. The parts of the UK that give people the impression that the UK is religious.
Update 8: Mother Superior,
I will say it like this. Scotland and Northern Ireland are kinda like the US regions of the South and Midwest. They are Protestant for the most part. And are likely to get the UK to side with Israel.
Update 9: England and Wales (with the exception of the very conservative religious WASPy Anglican people [and the Catholics, if they are Irish]) tend to be more liberal, and not as religious, and will have sympathy for both the Palestinians and Israel, depending on who you talk to. It's kinda like our Northeast, but we... show more England and Wales (with the exception of the very conservative religious WASPy Anglican people [and the Catholics, if they are Irish]) tend to be more liberal, and not as religious, and will have sympathy for both the Palestinians and Israel, depending on who you talk to. It's kinda like our Northeast, but we are a bit more religious in comparison. Even though, you can say England and Wales were far more religious - Jewish/Catholic/Protestant - in 1989, and more supportive of Israel then, with the two Conservatives in power then.
Update 10: Plus the UK and USA have very strong similarities. The USA is practically a carbon copy of the UK (except the USA has a Congress, while the UK is a constitutional monarchy with a Parliament).
Update 11: Mother Superior.
You a man or women. Just curious. Either way, you're cool! And smart.