Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 10 years ago

Why are so many suspects on COPS shirtless?

I watch the show a lot.And I keep seeing so many perps who are topless(all guys)Is it that hot where they're being arrested?...I'm just curious.Thats' all.Sometimes it makes me wonder if the show is even real.

Favorite Answer

Because they were relaxing at home when all of a sudden Wanda Mae wouldn't hush up and he had to do something about it that required removing his shirt as a form of intimidation, before doing something that got the police called on him.

They are trashy dirty people. I noticed most of the locations they film at is Palm Beach County, Florida, Houston, TX, California, etc. Now if they live in Palm Beach, Florida I would them expect to actually afford a darn shirt.

Many reasons. It's hot. The suspect is a poor piece of trash who can't afford it or they tore it off in a crack/meth rage fit! I have wondered the same thing myself. It happens in real life too in Houston lol.

• R

Because they are all trashy and high on various drugs.