Where do global warming deniers get this idea that AGW realists live lives of excess?

One denier recently asked a question about an article by Pat Sajak (game show host for 'Wheel of Fortune', of all people) suggesting that "True Believers would give up their cars and big homes and truly change the way they... show more One denier recently asked a question about an article by Pat Sajak (game show host for 'Wheel of Fortune', of all people) suggesting that "True Believers would give up their cars and big homes and truly change the way they live".
http://ricochet.com/conversations/Manmad...

A denier answering the question said AGW realists "just want to force others to do things that they are even willing to do." Another said realists don't "practice what they preach."
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

Where do deniers get this idea that AGW realists live lives of excess and don't practice what they preach? That's certainly not the case for me or any AGW realists I know. I don't own a big home or big car, in fact I rarely even drive a car.

Do deniers really think that all AGW realists live like Al Gore or something?
Update: Karen - go take your own advice and learn a little physics before lecturing people who know more than you about climate science, please.
Update 2: "What kind of nitwit would give Karen a thumbs up?

jim z - Say it ain't so."

Ouch. Now *that* left a mark!
Update 3: Yo, jimbo, use your brain for once. Karen isn't saying we can't conclude the warming isn't natural (which we can and have concluded, by the way). She's saying it's hubris to claim that humans could possibly be causing global warming because we're just so darn insignificant. You got such... show more Yo, jimbo, use your brain for once. Karen isn't saying we can't conclude the warming isn't natural (which we can and have concluded, by the way). She's saying it's hubris to claim that humans could possibly be causing global warming because we're just so darn insignificant.

You got such a ***** from the fact that somebody tried to give me a 'zinger' than you didn't even bother to read what the zinger was. Neither of you answered the question, by the way.
Update 4: Oh and jim, you claim "We have also had general warming for 300 due to other reasons."

Could you please educate us as to what those "other reasons" are?