What can i do my wife is staying out all hours of the night and do not call and check on me o the kids?

my wife has ben spending excessive time at night out in the streets nd she comes home sometimes at 2am or 4:00am and climbs in bed after she has been gone 8 to 10 hours. she does not work and she has not worked since we we moved here. she stated that the kids are in the bed and since they are she could go out and... show more my wife has ben spending excessive time at night out in the streets nd she comes home sometimes at 2am or 4:00am and climbs in bed after she has been gone 8 to 10 hours. she does not work and she has not worked since we we moved here. she stated that the kids are in the bed and since they are she could go out and stay out as long as she wants and that upsets me. I can not say anything without causing a aguement or she threatings me to get a restraining order against me or leaving me because i express my feelings about her going out at 5:00pm or 9:00pm and stay out past 2am or 3am in the morning. we have 2 kids together and also a step daughter.I have been keeping documets on all the days she has gone out and the lies she told me and i need advise on this. this morning we were in a slight agument and she was inoring me text messaging so I tried to get the phone from here and she as holding tight on it and it broke an she claims that I broke it on purpose but it was a accident. The school calls me all the time when something is wrong with the kids and i end up calling her because her phone number is lond distance and it is their best interest to call me because I have a local number.when the phone broke she was in tears stating that she lost contact with importnt people which i see important people as employer or doctors and they call me and not her. sometime she stays out 2 or three days at a time and states that she had to take a guy down to SC but i get strange text messags on my phone that she was spotted here and there with another guy while I am at home taking care of the kids
Update: Thanks fro all of your support and advice but we have tried counseling, therapy and etc.. but she feels that she has to go out every night because she can not deal with the kids and they are in bed due to medication around 8:00pm asleep and she has a quiet home. even though we have children whom is ADHA and have... show more Thanks fro all of your support and advice but we have tried counseling, therapy and etc.. but she feels that she has to go out every night because she can not deal with the kids and they are in bed due to medication around 8:00pm asleep and she has a quiet home. even though we have children whom is ADHA and have sleeping disorder I am there for them, taking them to and picking them up from school & all she does is run all night and sleep all day and spends more time on the phone or gone.
8 answers