Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

Does VigRX Plus work?

Or any other pill? I want people who have tried them to tell me if they worked or not. How much did you gain if they did?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes they work...I tried vimax and prosolution and Vigrx,,, prosolution and vigrx are great especially for increasing libido and sexual desire , also you will recover quickly after you ejaculate and you don't have to wait long time for a second erection...well form my experience go for vigrx plus , prosolution increased my heart beats i think its less safe ...they also work for enlargement but you must do penis exercises..Also penis exercises can work without the pill ..anyway , yes Virgrx is a great product...If you are looking only for size go for prosolution...

Source(s): my own experience
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Vickie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Considering the possible side effects - I wouldn't want to try it. onsiderations Since Vig Rx is an herbal supplement, the same regulation and standardization used in prescription medication does not apply. Actually, they don't even need to go through any sort of legitimate clinical trials. They can merely claim that thousands of men have found success without any side effect while using Vig Rx. Warning Though the makers claim that there are no side effects, a number of the ingredients used in the makeup of the supplement have some risks, including insomnia, nosebleeds, nausea, diarrhea and constipation, loss of appetite, dry mouth, seizures, rapid heart rate and chest pain. While Vig Rx is said to help with sexual potency, you may be surprised to find that some of the other common side effects are impotence and loss of libido. Expert Insight When you do decide to use Vig Rx as a course of action to treat erectile dysfunction, make sure to contact your doctor if you experience any of the aforementioned side effects and discontinue use of the herbal supplement. Make sure to tell your doctor when you are on this or any other herbal sexual stimulant as the active ingredients could affect the efficacy of certain medications.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Greetings. My name's Edward LeBlanc, an M.D in the field of Sexual Health. (Both Men and Women's) .. First of all, as you've likely already suspected, there is NO SUCH THING AS "PENIS ENLARGEMENT." Period. Over the years, our practice here in Santa Monica, CA been flooded with countless inquiries regarding How To make the male-organ larger in size. The medical consensus on this issue is rather clear- it is not physically possible. As a general rule, your Genetics will ultimately predetermine the size of your penis. There have been many claims out there about "natural exercises" that can allegedly induce penile-growth. We find that these 'magic' exercises revolve around what is called the "kegal" muscle, located between the anus and scrotum. This is the muscle squeezed to stop the flow of urination, which, when exercised regularly, can also promote significant blood flow to your erections. The end result may be what appears to be size increase, but rather it is your own erection- Now fuller and firmer than it was before.

It is a Fact that over 76% of Men are unhappy with the size of their pẹnis. As a Sexual Health M.D- I can tẹll you it is also true that just as many men, often without realizing, are experiencing some form of erectile dysfunction. With it's varying degrees of severity, ED is a problem far more common than one might expect- and it does not discriminate by age. For our patients, we always recommend: https://alphamanpro.im .. AlphaManPro is a Male Enhancement that will enable your pẹnis to function at it's full potential, bringing erections to their maximum capacity every time. As such, over 80% of our patients who tried AlphaMan have reported added measurements in both length and girth. Our office has received consistently positive feedback on it's effects. If I'm not mistaken, I believe they still send out a Frẹe 30 Day Trial supply, only asking that you cover the cost of shipping.

Regards

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yes, Capsules containing this herb ought to be avoided due to the side effects. All good pill websites ought to comprise a listing of the components tat their drugs have. All the websites we listed did. The substances only inform half the story the precise blending and high quality of the ingredients can be what counts. Product Websites normally provide a list of their elements in them.

http://vigrxplusdiscountcode.com

So when you consider these male enhancement tablets, oils, and patches. Just don’t suppose its just for people with erectile dysfunction, or to achieve some size to your penis. Consider all the reaping rewards past what you hear they’re for. In case your seeking to have a better sex life, and general higher feeling about yourself, Experiment with a few of the male enhancement products. They are all manufactured to highest high quality with the very best ingredients. Don’t get scared ordering off the internet either. They are going to discreetly ship and bill your credit card.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Para aquellos que sufren de disfunción eréctil recomendaría probar este prootto naturales innovatio que es verdaderamente milagroso http://mejorarereccion.info

Muchos hombres son ocasionalmente expuestos a las dificultades de erección y esta experiencia se vive psicológicamente de una manera muy negativa.

Una erección es un complejo de respuesta fisiológica que depende de unos mecanismos de integración sin fisuras de vascular, endocrino y neurológico. I indicaron que el producto es ciertamente capaz de garantizar una erección perfecta.

• 5 years ago

Yes of course ! VigRX Plus significantly improves your bloodstream flow, including the processes of circulation and delivery of nutrition through the Corpora Cavernosa. After only a few days of improved bloodstream circulation, you will be pleasantly surprised how your penis will become significantly bigger and thicker, including erection which is going to be stronger and longer, as well. After 2 or more weeks of use, it will become quite obvious how the duration of your sexual acts will substantially improve. Not to mention the intensity itself. VigRX Plus is undoubtedly an outstanding product for improved erection function, enhancing libido, and increased orgasm intensity. Nevertheless, if you are interested more about a possibility to achieve longer periods of time during sex while taking the pills for early ejaculations, we are strongly suggesting you to inform yourself about Prexil capsules, which are among the top solutions for early ejaculation issues.

• 10 years ago

VigRX, Magna RX and all other penis enlargement aka enhancement pills are funny... I don't know how they continue in business...

Check this out:

"Do Penis Enlargement Pills work?"

https://www.mistermanpower.net/blog/?p=107

• 4 years ago

Yes, it works

• Debra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awTJC

Like all other scam products this does not work either. Colors

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.