Blue screen of death Toshiba laptop?

I've had my laptop for about a year now and recently whenever I start it up the blue screen of death pops up. It automatically restarts a few times and then the screen doesn't pop up again. This has happened a couple of times. I've already scanned my comp for viruses/spyware. I haven't installed... show more I've had my laptop for about a year now and recently whenever I start it up the blue screen of death pops up. It automatically restarts a few times and then the screen doesn't pop up again. This has happened a couple of times. I've already scanned my comp for viruses/spyware. I haven't installed any new hardware. What could be the problem?

It has been happening as of late but I didn't pay much attention until today when the screen popped up on two consecutive restarts. I was thinking I wasn't going to be able to get to the log on screen but fortunately it got through the 3rd restart. Any help appreciated...thanks

I have a Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747