Does my book idea sound Twilighty?

So, the idea practically goes like this. It's about a girl called Alison. She has a best friend called Lucca. She's in her twenties. She moves to a different sate (it's set in America) and she gets a new job as a teaching assistant. The teacher she works with is called Mason Hughes. They start dating... show more So, the idea practically goes like this.
It's about a girl called Alison. She has a best friend called Lucca. She's in her twenties. She moves to a different sate (it's set in America) and she gets a new job as a teaching assistant. The teacher she works with is called Mason Hughes. They start dating and then they become a official couple. After a few years he proposes to her and she accepts.
After another few months she hasn't heard from Lucca in a while and decides to give him a call. He doesn't answer. She keeps trying several times everyday, but still no answer.
One day she gets a call from Lucca's mom, telling Alison that Lucca has been missing for several weeks, and her dad who she hasn't spoke to since she was sixteen, had died.
Alison is obviously devastated about this news. After a few days, she starts waking up in the middle of the night and starts to see Lucca in the corner of her room. After the second night she makes contact with him and she sees that he's different. She confronts Mason and he just says she's missing him. Lucca visits her every night, and after a while she finds out he's a vampire, turned into one by his former lover, Tammie.Because Lucca is so unbelievably beautiful, she falls for him and leaves Mason.
While making love to Lucca, he loses control and bites Alison in the neck, turning her into one of them. She falls out of love with Lucca after he proves to her what a monster he is. Alison finds out she's pregnant, but doesn't know who the dad is. When she has the baby, she realizes it's Masons, which makes Lucca ballistic. Alison goes back to Mason, who greets her with open arms. They live a happy life with their daughter, Sarah, and get married. At the end of the book, Lucca kidnaps Sarah, still believing it's his baby.
There is going to be a sequel of the book (if I do decide to write it) and it's going to be Sarah telling the story when she's older, older being sixteen, and she's set out to find her real dad, and her mom who she hasn't seen in fifteen years.
I have wrote the prologue and the first chapter, and I might decide to post it if I get good replies :).
Sorry for making this so long!!!
Update: I'm 12 by the way :)