dell or toshiba whichone is better?

went to best buy on monday they told me that dell is better than toshiba now they told me on tuesday that toshiba is better than dell what is the better laptop

• Malek
    Best Answer

Both are pretty good. It all comes down to personal preference and that's what you got at Best Buy. Two people with two different preferences. I personally like Dells more, just because they tend to be cheaper and more customizable.

Hey Joana, it all really depends on the specs of the Laptop/Computer but I had a Toshiba before and it did break from the hardware (Not because I dropped it or spilled something on it) so in ,MY opinion try Dell, they are supposed to be reliable from what I heard, good luck!

Edit: I don't know why people are thumbing down my answer, it's really stupid, this isn't a right or wrong answer, go to whatever answer is right for you.

Trust me Toshiba if you want a long lasting one.

Dell is great new but after a couple of months it's really bad, slow, falling apart, etc.

But Toshiba's last longer and always stay with the same quality as when you first bought it!

Good Luck!

• Sosumi

toshiba. dells are some of the worst computers ever. go look at a computer repair shop and it is always filled with dells.

Dell Is better toshiba is a piece of ****

Dell is far better than toshiba.

I would prefer DELL as it started with making of laptops only and now it has become world's best company in laptops. But there is one more company which is best of all, its ALIENWARE, but it is costly.

i like my dell :) toshibas are alright, but ive always had dells

good luck!

check out my question if you can http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkCFA...