Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 10 years ago

Can you make a male baby sitter pay child support?

I'm a single mom going to college with my sister. A couple weeks ago, I asked my neighbor, a nice guy, if he could watch the kids for two hours while I went to class and my sister wasn't home, and he agreed. If he babysits and doesn't accept pay, can I sue him for child support because he took on a fatherly role?? I'm sure I can convince a court that he accepted a fatherly role.

Edit: We weren't in a relationship or anything like that. And I live in the U.S.

I don't know who the real dad is. And they don't have to be the biological father, you just have to prove they accepted role of father to the child.

• Favorite Answer

here in quebec if a man lives wiht a mother and her children for 12 months he can be sued for child support if the relationship falls apart... 12 months!... and it doesn't matter if the kid is his or not...

lol... i would thumbs down myslef if i could... i'm not the one who made the stupid law... i was just saying...

• i hope you get raped by a grizzly bear, and a cougar chews your **** off.

This person is a misandry psychopath. You don't deserve children. As a full time single father, I judge you to be a truly insane person and you need to be admitted to a place to get help - 5 years minimum.

What state are you in? I would be glad to make the call. That post and people's responses just go to show how sick you are.

clearly you are a disgusting, half assed excuse for a human being. if anything, i think you should look into the laws on mentally retarded people raising children. i hope the state takes your children away before your idiocy rubs off on them. first of all, any judge is going to laugh in your face, and then the DA will probably find some way to press charges on you for extortion, or something of the like that. im pretty sure there are laws against this. if not, then i hope you get in a car accident and get paralyzed from the neck down. or something else terrible happens to you that you suffer for the rest of your life. death is too good for you.

It's clear that you have no moral fiber. The man did you a Favor to watch your bad *** kids and you have the balls to want to sue him for money?! The universe just exploded from your stupidity. If anything you owe him money or a BJ

No. His babysitting the child does NOT mean he "accepted a fatherly role". It means he agreed to watch your kids for you, nothing more. You cannot sue him for child support. He isn't the father. He isn't even a member of your family. He isn't responsible for them.

I take care of my nieces, and probaby see them more than they see their own parents. But that doesn't make me their mother.

So I am guessing that the person asking this question went black and became a single mom. (don't they all though?) No! you ignorant **** you can't do it. You should get a job and then you can pay for day care or one of those hip and trendy, Hollywood post-term abortions like they probably do on Reality TV by now.

• William3 years agoReport

I hope youre kidding. If not, you should he ashamed of yourself, how ******* DARE you want child support from someone willing to take the time to look out for your kids when you needed help. You entitled monster. Do the world a favor and stop *******, because clearly you cant handle kids.

Judging by your other questions and answers, you seem like a real dream. I think you should try to sue him for child support and when the justice system laughs in your face I hope he in turn sues the pants off you for being a total head case.

Edit: Amazing that the Q & A's are private now...perhaps I hit the nail on the head...

• JB5 years agoReport

Oh your answer was better than mine. Yes, please sue him so you can lose then be counter sued for your complete STUPIDITY!

I am a single full time dad....the person that posted this makes me sick. I hope men read this and you never ever get a man again.

Your question and mentality are so dubious (and I'm making efforts to remain polite) that it was posted on Reddit Frontpage.

Congratulations for being an ignorant nutcase.

normally i watch a lot of television but i really do love a good e book if i get into the reserve i wont said down and i really like that i reach use my imagination so much more than with a tv

Attractive women get hit on so much that they don’t have time to get to know every single man who wants to talk to her. Within 30-90 seconds, she’s going to decide if you’re a “maybe” or a “no.” A lot of that comes from how you dress. Read here http://AttractAnyWoman.emuy.info/?k93W

It’s not just being fashionable. It’s about projecting who you are. Mixed messages are confusing and make women think you’re trying to hide something or be someone you’re not. Lawyers don’t wear ripped jeans. Musicians don’t dress like accountants. Fun, confident men don’t dress to blend in. And so on.

• Bryan

1

Source(s): Seduce a Woman http://SeduceAnyGirl.enle.info/?195X