Can you make a male baby sitter pay child support?

I'm a single mom going to college with my sister. A couple weeks ago, I asked my neighbor, a nice guy, if he could watch the kids for two hours while I went to class and my sister wasn't home, and he agreed. If he babysits and doesn't accept pay, can I sue him for child support because he took on a... show more I'm a single mom going to college with my sister. A couple weeks ago, I asked my neighbor, a nice guy, if he could watch the kids for two hours while I went to class and my sister wasn't home, and he agreed. If he babysits and doesn't accept pay, can I sue him for child support because he took on a fatherly role?? I'm sure I can convince a court that he accepted a fatherly role.
Update: Edit: We weren't in a relationship or anything like that. And I live in the U.S.
Update 2: I don't know who the real dad is. And they don't have to be the biological father, you just have to prove they accepted role of father to the child.