A my name is Alice children's Song Question...?

Amber asked the words to this song years ago. My family had the record as well. Also on the record was the Animal Alphabet. Here are the lyrics to A my name is Alice, to the best of my knowledge.I am fuzzy on two of the letters: A-My name is Alice, I live in a palace and every afternoon at three a footman... show more Amber asked the words to this song years ago. My family had the record as well. Also on the record was the Animal Alphabet.

Here are the lyrics to A my name is Alice, to the best of my knowledge.I am fuzzy on two of the letters:
A-My name is Alice, I live in a palace and every afternoon at three a footman serves me tea.
Yea, Yea, a footman serves me tea.
(I am going to shorten the verses because they all start with X my name is X, and end with Yea, Yea last line.)
B-Bennie, I haven't got a penny but if I did I'd cut it in two and give a half to you.
C-Cindy I don't like it windy, because the wind is in the air, it muss my pretty hair.
D-Dennis I like playing tennis... (I don't recall the second line.)
E-Ellen sweet as watermelon, sweetest mellon on the vine that you will ever find.
Francis I excel at dances, people want to all declare I'm a regular Fred Astaire.
G-Gertie (?) My hands are always dirty mother says there is just no hope because I won't use soap.
H-Herbert I live on orange sherbet, breakfast lunch and dinner too nothing else will do.
I- Ida, that's short for Delia, I sit you in my barber's chair and shave off all your hair.
J-James I excel at games I like every game I'm in because I always win. (This may be Dennis' second line..)
K Kitty the pretty, pretty is as pretty does I'm the prettiest there ever was.
L Lester, Lester the Jester, I can make you laugh and laugh until you break in half.
M Mary Mary quite contrary, and on the day I come of age I'm going on the stage.
N ?
O Ollie, gee by gosh by golly, and i bet that I can run faster then anyone.
P Paul the tall, and when I'm finished you will see I'll be taller then a tree.
Q Queenie the meanie, I put you in my underground jail and feed you bread that's stale.
R Randy my feet are always sandy, and when I need some more I go back to the shore.
S Sally I live down the alley I'm listed in the telephone book if you want me take a look.
T Teddy I am Always ready ready to take a space trip or two, if the president wants me to.
U Ursala I got money in my Ursala money to save, money to spend and money to lend a friend.
V Vaughan I get up at dawn up and out and on my way at the break of day.
W Wendy Wendy bendy I can do a double spit and stand upon my fists.
X Mr X the mystery man who can find a secret plan.
Y Yerma the squrma I really can't sit still and I guess I never will.
Z Zeb the Reb, I have fought the Civil War and I'm ready to fight some more.