job application question - "tell us 3 interesting facts about yourself" ... what would you put?

thanks :)

guys its just a bit of fun, if you can't answer the question and join some harmless banter then don't!!

Favorite Answer

I hate people

I am a time bomb ticking away one false move and I will explode my wrath upon everyone near and far

I see no value in human life at all (including my own) there for i will feel no remorse for my actions if I am provoked to go off and kill every motherf*cker that I see.

Source(s): Dont piss my off I'm running out of places to hide the bodies!

Everytime we sneeze, some of our brain cells die. The roar that we hear, when we place a seashell next to our ear - is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood - surging through the veins in our ear. In a deck of playing cards, each king represents a great king from history. Spades = David, Clubs = Alexander the Great, Hearts = Charlemagne, Diamond = Caesar. Joke. An economist visits his old school and asks his professor to show some current exam questions. To his surprise, they are exactly the same ones which he had answered 10 years ago! When he asks about this, the professor says"Questions are always the same - only the answers change".

I went to a dog show once.... and I won

I volunteer at old folks homes, and play musical chairs with the residents

I can burp, hiccup, sneeze, & fart simultaneously. It's a sight to be seen!

I'm left handed

I pick up song lyrics very quickly

I can draw song lyrics

i don't know whether they're very interesting though lol

Funnily enough, I'd put 3 interesting facts about myself.

You know, perhaps things I could talk about in an interview?

I am a person

I live on Earth

I breathe air

I know my rights

I love doing horizontal-level acrobatics

I am extremely precise, and nothing escapes my eye

• jms043

I know how to embezzle, I enjoy sex at the office, I sue at the drop of a hat.

• ?

If you need to come to total strangers for help about 3 facts about yourself, then you clearly dont deserve the job.

• eve

I like to read

I am a good cook

I can milk a cow if I have to :)